- Strong, durable snow plow mounts to ATV chassis to easily clear snow and fits most models of ATV with round or square tubular frames
- Straight blade is 48 inches long, 2mm thick with reversible wear blade for extended life Adjustable blade angles of 0, 7.5, 22.5, and 30 degrees in both the right & left direction plus adjustable skid pads for proper blade height setting
- Blade can be quickly installed or removed from the mounting bracket via two quick pins
- Constructed of durable, black powder-coated steel. Winch required for use- not included
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- 105 lbs
The Black Boar Snow Plow mounts to your ATV chassis to easily clear snow during winter months. The 2mm adjustable straight blade is 48 inches long and can angle in both right and left directions. Adjustable tension safety trip springs protect vehicle from blade impacts and overloading and round, angled push tube assembly with optimized winch connection provides maximum plow lift range. Optimized chassis attachment bracket maximizes ground clearance when the blade is not installed. Easy to install and use.
*Free shipping applies to the Contiguous US