- Adjusts 0, 7.5 or 15 degrees either direction
- Parallel linkage design maintains proper implement angle as it is lowered
- Lightweight design is easy to install with one person and minimizes interference with maneuvering
- Superior range of motion without having to move pins or manually drop the hitch
- Made of durable steel with a streamlined, minimalist design
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
The Black Boar Scrape blade is best used for smoothing out any dirt or gravel surface. It can be attached behind the Chisel Plow implement, allowing you to smooth out the work. The scrape blade is adjustable to a 0, 7.5 or 15 degree angle either direction via angle-selector holes.
*Free shipping applies to the Contiguous US