- Aerates ground by removing plugs, allowing for increased air flow, water flow and nutrient absorption
- Parallel linkage design maintains correct implement angle as it is lowered
- Lightweight design is easy to install with one person and minimizes interference with maneuvering
- Superior range of motion without having to move pins or manually drop the hitch
- Made of durable steel with a streamlined, minimalist design. For use with Black Boar Implement Lift.
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
The Black Boar Plugger helps aerate your land by removing plugs of dirt, allowing for increased air flow, water flow, and nutrient absorption. Seasonal aeration is essential for maintaining the health and appearance of your lawn and land. For use with Black Boar Implement Lift.
*Free shipping applies to the Contiguous US